Tuesday, November 11, 2008

FIVE THINGS MEME....

Ok...so, Zipporah tagged me with the FIVE THINGS MEME...which, I might add I had to look up and see what the heck it was! lol But thank you Zip..I'll do my best! And of course, I'll be looking at yours to see how to do it! (my own answers of course silly!)..so here goes..Hell, I'll give it a try!

FIVE THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO...

1. Dieting...HA!
2. Trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with me physically
3. Was still in the first 3 year honeymoon stage
4. Still dieting...HA HA!
5. Boughtmy first cane

FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST....

1. Find a place in the house for the 3 huge Ferns my dear husband bought me for Mother's Day
this year..which he knows I'll kill with my brown thumb! I'm pretty sure they don't tollerate
the cold.
2. Get my house cleaned (takes me a while! lol)
3. Make something special for the girls for Christmas
4. Make something special for the hubbers for Christmas
5. Figure out my mp3 player! (I'll be darned if I can figure out how to get those books on CD
onto the darn thing!)

FIVE THINGS I LIKE TO SNACK ON...

1. Right now my snack of choice is very salty pretzels!
2. Fresh fruit
3. Popcorn
4. Toast
5. Cookies!

FIVE PLACES I'VE LIVED....(Shortened due to there not BEING five places!)

1. Indiana
2. Florida

FIVE JOBS I'VE HAD.....

1. Babysitter
2. Clerk in a paint store
3. KFC
(all the above before age 18)
4. 911 operator (until I became disabled)
5. OH WAIT....THE MOST IMPORTANT JOB OF ALL....(((((MOM)))))...Lets move that to #1
shall we!

FIVE PET PEEVES....

1. ANIMAL CRUELTY...Can't and WON'T tollerate it!
2. Rudeness..people who talk over you when you're answering the question THEY asked!
3. People who drive slow in the passing lane
4. People who use the disabled carts in stores when they aren't disabled
5. Oh ..Oh..those 3X5 cards or inserts in magazines!..Hate those things!

Is that it? I think so! And since I don't have a clue to tag anyone else...consider yourself tagged if you read this!

And the beat goes on....
MsMossy!

No comments:

Post a Comment