Saturday, October 4, 2008

TODAY IS "CLEAN YOUR PET" DAY!!

OK...so I guess there's no hard fast rule on how many times you can "blog" in a day..and since I'm just getting the hang of the blog thing...thought I'd type some more.

Today, as it says above..is clean your pet day! I already told you I was cleaning the fish tank..which btw was a complete success!..and since they were so nice and clean, I moved on to the dogs! We have many, but I only washed the inside dogs...Charlie, Bubba, Jake and Emmy. None of which I might add liked it very much, but they did better than I expected! So clean and fresh!

So, here's a few pictures of the nice clean pets!




Group picture with Darci!! Darci, btw is our beautiful daughter, and from front to left is Charlie (who was maybe a pound or two when I got him and a week old..his mama is a full blooded toy chihuahua, and the father..who knows what!..which is why he is NOT the 7 pounds top weight my husband promised me he'd be! lol)..then there's Bubba..full on Jack Russell!..above Bubba is Cilla, who is Darci's baby (she didn't get a bath but she was already clean! hehe)..then Jake (or as we call him, Shaky Jake), full on Weiner dog and then the Devine Ms. M., or Emmy..our only female (inside) dog and all chihuahua!!! My husband says all the time that should anything happen to me..all 4 dogs would just lay down and die! Of course they wouldn't, but I'm sure they'd miss me! They are my shadows!
And here are my nice clean fish! It's hard to get fish to stay still for a photo op..lol...so I got most of them in there. They are definitely enjoying their nice clean tank, as is Mom. I didn't know before I had fish that they could actually have their own little personalities! Besides being so relaxing to watch..they will actually let me pet them..if you put your hand in, they circle a time or two and stop against your palm. Ahhhh...I know! Neat huh!

So, that's it for Clean Pet Day! I must take my camera out and take some pictures of my wonderful husband on his tractors! It must be clean your tractor day too..cause that's what he's been doing! lol

Until later..from Mossy Pond!

No comments:

Post a Comment